«UniLawyers» - 97% of success!
The number of successful cases within the bounds of the practice of the criminal procedure of the Law Firm Unilawyers was - 97% in 2011.
Under the "successful cases" we mean cases for which the following procedural decisions were taken:
- the decision not to institute criminal proceedings against the prinsipal on the stage of pre-investigation checks;
- the termination of the criminal case;
- the termination of the criminal prosecution;
- the decision to requalify the charge into a less grave one;
- the decision to select or modify the measure of restriction other than the deprivation of freedom;
- passing the sentence of acquittal;
- passing the punishment in the form of the conditional sentence;
- other positive decisions for the Principal.